Contributed Papers (Poster Sessions)
There will be three poster sessions a PSE 2018. Monday, July 2, Tuesday, July 3 and Wednesday, July 4. All contact authors have been notified via email.
Note there has been a change in the poster board dimensions. The area in RED is the new size.
- If you are unable to present your poster, we would like to know about it as early as possible so that we can remove it from the conference program.
- If you need to designate a different presenter, please email me ASAP with his or her name and email and that person will become the new Contact Author for future correspondence.
- The poster boards will be double sided.
- There will be TWO posters per side. This translates into FOUR posters per board. The poster area will be: width = 36 in (91 cm) and height = 48 in (122 cm).
- The poster boards will be on stands.
- We do not have a standard poster template. We ask that you make your own poster signage.
- All posters will be listed in the program and on the poster boards by their original Submission Number.
- Tables, chairs, and electrical will NOT be provided for the posters.
- You must bring your posters ready for display. The conference is not providing printing services.
Please contact the PSE 2018 Conference Manager, Robin Craven, if you should have any questions about the poster session.
- Conference Organization
- Marianthi Ierapetritou
- Rutgers University
- Mario Eden
- Auburn University
- Gavin Towler
- International Program Committee
- An International Program Committee (IPC) has been formed consisting of representatives from Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America.
- Publication Policy
- Proceedings published as part of the Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering series of Elsevier, and one or two special issues for Computers & Chemical Engineering are planned. Most of the plenary/keynote contributions and a select number of contributed papers will be invited to contribute to the special issues following the usual journal peer review process.
- Conference Information Center
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager