Contributed Papers (Poster Sessions)
There will be three poster sessions a PSE 2018. Monday, July 2, Tuesday, July 3 and Wednesday, July 4. The designation of posters to their sessions will be made by the end of April. All contact authors will be notified via email.
- If you are unable to present your poster, we would like to know about it as early as possible so that we can remove it from the conference program.
- If you need to designate a different presenter, please email me ASAP with his or her name and email and that person will become the new Contact Author for future correspondence.
- The poster boards will be double sided. Each poster presentation will have ONE SIDE of a panel. The poster area will be: width = 72 in (183 cm) and height = 48 in (122 cm). The poster boards will be on stands.
- We do not have a standard poster template. We ask that you make your own poster signage.
- All posters will be listed in the program and on the poster boards by their original Submission Number.
- Tables, chairs, and electrical will NOT be provided for the posters.
Please contact the PSE 2018 Conference Manager, Robin Craven, if you should have any questions about the poster session.
- Conference Organization
- Marianthi Ierapetritou
- Rutgers University
- Mario Eden
- Auburn University
- Gavin Towler
- International Program Committee
- An International Program Committee (IPC) has been formed consisting of representatives from Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America.
- Publication Policy
- Proceedings published as part of the Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering series of Elsevier, and one or two special issues for Computers & Chemical Engineering are planned. Most of the plenary/keynote contributions and a select number of contributed papers will be invited to contribute to the special issues following the usual journal peer review process.
- Conference Information Center
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager